Each week, Safe Water Sports organizes a unique educational, digital-based and entertaining interactive program at the premises of the Organization (11B Konitsis Str, Maroussi, 15125, Athens) in order to educate-inform primary school students on issues related to safety in the sea and in water sports. Students are engaged in using technology through a series of games in order to have a greater understanding of the basic safety guidelines in the sea.
The program is approved by the Ministry of Education (click here to read the approval and all the associated conditions).
• The educational visits take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10.00 am. to 11.30am upon appointment
• There is no entrance fee (it is for free). Student's Transportation is the only cost.
• The maximum number of students is <=50
• Duration: (90’) Ninety minutes
• Each school group (class) should be accompanied by at least one (1) teacher throughout the educational visit.