1. Are prohibited for individuals younger than fourteen (14) years of age if and adult is not present and when individuals cannot swim properly.
2. Are prohibited when distances from the shoreline are greater than five hundred (500) meters.
3. Are prohibited during adverse weather conditions and prior to sunrise and after sunset hours.
4. When the number of occupants is greater than the maximum number specified by the manufacturer.
5. Sea Bike operators must show proper care and caution so as to avoid disturbing swimmers in the area.
6. Sea Bike riders using EXPLORER models are required to wear a specially designed Personal Floatation Device (PFD) e.g. lifejacket