1. Is restricted to individuals who are younger than eighteen (18) years of age and to individuals that cannot swim properly.
2. Is prohibited when the distance from the shoreline is greater than five hundred (500) meters.
3. Is prohibited during adverse weather conditions and prior to sunrise and after sunset hours. On each occasion, based on the General Port Regulation No 20 (B 444 / 26-4-1999), the use of novel recreational activities, which have been or will be approved in accordance with the applicable provisions, is prohibited when the Beaufort wind measures more than five (5) and when visibility is limited.
4. Is restricted to a maximum of one rider or operator.
5. Mini Cruiser operators must show proper care and caution so as to avoid disturbing swimmers in the area.
6. Launching a Mini Cruiser is permitted from the shoreline and does not require the use of specific waterways as referenced in Article #27.