1. The HAWAII, HAWAII GT, ADVENTURER and ADVENTURER GT watercraft must be registered with Hellenic Port Authority and must display the vessels name on both sides along with the assigned registration number.
2. An individual must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to operate such watercraft whereas children under the age of twelve (12) are prohibited from its use.
3. Riders must wear personal flotation devices (lifejackets), must know how to swim and must be informed by the lessor of all safety supplies and their use as listed below.
4. Emergency supplies must be appropriately stored in a clearly marked, waterproof storage space: one (1) small fire extinguisher (minimum 1,5 kg), one (1) smoke detector, and two (2) flares.
5. Takeoff and landing to and from the shoreline is permitted via the predefined waterway noted in the Article #49.
6. Use is restricted when:
a. The distances are less than fifty (50) meters from the outer boundaries of floating buoys used to set boundaries for swimmers.
b. The distances are less than two hundred (200) meters from the shoreline.
c. The distances are greater than five (500) hundred meters from the shoreline and two nautical miles from the launching point.
d. At rocky coastal areas.
e. Before sunrise and after sunset hours.
f. Outside enclosed, protected bays or coves.
g. When wind speeds in the area are greater than four (4) Beaufort.
h. The number of riders is greater than the number specified by the manufacturer.
7. If the engine on the watercraft can attain and maintain speeds greater than 15 HP continuously then the operator must hold a valid motorboat license.
8. The terms and conditions in this article, excluding paragraph 5, are also applicable and mandatory for such watercraft owned and operated for personal use.